Thursday, September 3, 2009

UNCOMMON BREAKTHROUGH

UNCOMMON BREAKTHROUGH

MEMORY VERSE: "For "He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifted up the beggar from the dunghill, to see them among princes, amd to make them inherit the throne of Glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S, and he hath set the world upon them" (1 Samuel 2:8)

Read: Galatians 4:13-19

Once in a while the Almighty God may decide to do the extra-ordinary with somebody. Psalm 115:3 says nobody can hinder God from doing whatever he pleases. God can look down from Heaven and pick someone in the deepest pit who has been written off,both by others and himself, and place him on the greatest throne of the universe. When He does this, He would say, 'Let me see who will question me.' " He raiseth up the out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of Glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S, and he hath set the world upon them" (1 Samuel 2:8).

As a representative of the Most High, I hereby prophesy on you that very soon you will be winning and dinning with presidents, government, captains of industry. Even if you were considered insignificant, by virtue of using this devotional, you are in for the greatest break through of you life. It shall be well with you. Your end shall be worth celebrating in Jesus name. God specializes in doing the unexpected and lifting the undeserving. In one night, he transformed Joseph from prisoner into Prime Minister (Genesis 41). God Opened the Heavens and released the rain in the form of two dreams which did not allow Pharoah to rest until Joseph got to the top. Whoever God would use to take you into your breakthrough, will receive a dream that will make him or her restless until you reach the top.

You can ride on the dream of others and fulfill yours. Do you know that God has given people some dreams which would affect you positively and catapult you into greatness? The move of God in the Redeemed Christain Church of God today is the fulfillment of a God-given dream. The Redemption camp which host the monthly Holy Ghost service, and the annual Holy Ghost Congress, used to be  the den of armed robbers and drug addicts. God took it over  and transformed it into a holy city. The Lord will transform you life. Hold on to your God given dream . Remain faithful to God. Sow seeds of prayer, fasting and money into your dreams: it shall come to past.

Action Point: Seek God's face for proper direction regarding the role He wants you to play in fulfiling the vision he gave to the RCCG.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to begin a personal life with Jesus today, please pray this prayer"

" Lord Jesus, I invite you into my life. I believe you died for me and that your blood pays for my sins and provides me with the gift of eternal life. By faith i receive that gift and acknowledge You as my lord and saviour. Amen".

Dear Lord Jesus, I give my life to you as my Saviour so that my joy will be full. Lord Jesus, I dedicate my soul, spirit and my body to you. I know you have delivered and saved me.

If you have said the above prayer and wish to be led to Christ, please call this phone number +234 8024550445 or you can write me at jesus.is.lord@gmail.com. So that i can pray with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment